Continuing Education for Yoga Teachers
There is no end to learning. Indeed, the more you know, the more we discover how much more there is to know. As yoga teachers, learning continues for as long as we're teaching.
Explore a variety of Continuing Education workshops:
- Breaking Down the Sun Salutations
- Yoga Therapy: Working with Injuries
- Osteopathic Assessment
- Chakra Sequencing
- Teaching Pranayama: Philosophy, Anatomy & Technique
- Applying the Concept of “Playing the Edge”
- The Practice of Mental Yoga
- Yoga & Ayurveda
- Teaching Heart Centered Meditation and Tantra Awareness
- Teaching Yoga to Kids
- Teaching Restorative Yoga
- and more...
Just as an artist shares his or her art, so a yogi or yogini shares their practice through the art of teaching. Whether your intention is to teach or to deepen your personal practice, Continuing Education will help you create the palette and tools to creatively express your yoga with intelligence, compassion and joy for the rest of your life.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Certification Program
The 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training can be completed in either:
- A weekend format (one weekend per month for nine months), or
- An intensive format (21 consecutive days).
The content of each format is the same.
The tuition fee is $2,750.
+300/500-Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Certification
Fulfilled by completing the 300 hours of advanced yoga studies (if you have a prior 200-hour certification). You are welcome to apply based on prior completion of another Yoga Alliance 200-Hour program. The tuition fee is $2,750.
"When someone mentions the gracefulness of the night sky, climb up on the roof and dance and say, like this?"