Comprehensive, Integrated, Shared, Individualized
We teach to share the beauty of yoga in the most meaningful ways. Imagine cultivating all of the qualities that will most empower you to do this for the rest of your life. That is exactly what this training is designed to do:take your knowledge and skills in teaching yoga to a far deeper and more advanced level while guiding you into a more refined personal practice of asana, pranayama, and meditation, and to go farther in your own personal growth while refining your ability to bring it all to others in the most insifghtful, powerful, and meaningful ways.
Please note that all instruction is in English!
- Comprehensive: We cover all of the principle topics involved in more advanced teaching: functional anatomy, biomechanics, and the kinesiology of movement; refined teaching skills, particularly the coherent integration of voice, demonstration, and direct assistance; creative sequencing for themes and special conditions (including age, health, and unique intentions); subtle energy and anatomy (in ways that gain greater practical application in classes and workshops); the histories, philosophies, and mythologies of yoga; the business and profession of yoga (including how to plan and fulfill making yoga the source of your livelihood) and the many important topics that are not easily placed into categories.
- Integrated: Rather than separating the many subjects areas generally covered in yoga teaher training, our curriculum is designed and explored in ways that integrally connect the elements of yoga. Functional anatomy comes to make sense in relation to yoga philosophy, teaching methods come to make sense within the larger gestalt of one's life and personal practice, ethical questions are considered with both historical and contemporary perspective on human life, ecology, social relationships and personal values.
- Shared: We come together to form a trusting and mutually supportive circle of learners and teachers, collaborating in the deeper development of our practices and the myriad qualites that are expressed in teaching.
- Individualized: Each student in the training receives extensive individualized guidance in their practice. We go farther than this by giving direct guidance to each student in the Independent Study Project between Modules II and IV.
To make all of this the best it can be, the training is limited to 25 students.
When: May - December 2018
- Module I: 31 May - 10 June (Haus Ammertal)
- Module II: 4-19 August (Haus Ammertal)
- Module III: 20 July - 28 Nov. (Independent Study)
- Module IV: 13-16 Dec. (Haus Ammertal)
- DAILY SCHEDULE:
- 7:00 - 8:00 Pranayama/Meditation (7 mornings required, others optional)
- 8:00 - 9:00 Breakfast
- 9:00 - 13:00 Training
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 - 18:00 Training
- 18:00 - 19:30 Dinner
- 19:30 - Personal Time, Kirtan/Satsang (5 evenings required, others optional)
Where: Haus Ammertal
Private & Shared Accommodations
- Triple Room: 69€/night = 1942€
- Double Room: 79€/night = 2212€
- Private Room: 89€/night = 2492€
Application, Registration, Tuition
- Click Here for the Application.
- Tuition: 2500,00 €
- Early payment rate 2300,00 € if paid in full by 1 February, 2018
- Regular tuition rate 2500,00 € after 1 February, 2018.
- 500,00 € Non-refundable Registration Reposit is required to secure your place in the Training.
- Full Tuition due 1 May, 2018
- Books and accommodations are separate.
- 1 of 2
- next ›
“When someone mentions the gracefulness of the night sky, climb up on the roof and dance and say, like this?”