21-Day Intensive Yoga Teacher Training FAQs
What yoga teacher certifications are offered?
- 200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification
- +300/500-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification
How long are the trainings?
- The 200-Hour Training is completed in 21 Days. After completing these hours, you have up to 30 days to prepare for the Certification Exam.
- You may take the Certification Exam as soon after completing the 21 days as you wish.
- The +300/500-Hour Training is completed in 21-Days + 100-hours of additional studies following the 21-day intensive. Please note that you can complete the 100 hours of additional studies anywhere inthe world through distance learning. The complete training typically takes three to nine months depending on how much time you devote to your advanced studies.
- The 100-hours of additional study required in the +300/500-Hour program is a customized, independent study and training under my direct guidance. During the 21 days we will meet to discuss and develop your 100-hour study and teaching plan. After completing 300 hours, you have up to 30 days to prepare for the Certification Exam.
Where is the training and where does one stay?
- All trainings are in Santa Cruz, California.
- The last 100 hours of the +300-training cvan be done wherever you are.
- Theer are a variety of accommodations options - PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS
What is covered in the trainings?
- The content of the 21-Day Intensives is the same as described on this website for the 200 and +300/500-hour programs.
- Click here for details on the 200-hour curriculum.
- Click here for details on the +300/500-hour curriculum.
What is the daily schedule?
- 8:30am - 12:30pm, 1:30pm-5:30pm, 6:30-8:30pm on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- On Tuesdays and Thursdays we end at 7 pm.
- On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays we end at 5:30pm.
When is the next session?
- Starts Janaury 16, 2017
How do I apply for admission?
- Click here to go to the online application.
- There is a non-refundable $25 application fee. If you are admitted, this fee counts towards your tuition.
If admitted, how do I get fully registered?
- Upon admission, you will receive a welcome letter.
- To register, you must make a $500 Full Registration Deposit (the $25 application fee counts towards your tuition).
- Please click here for more on Fees & Registration.
What is the total tuition?
- The tuition is $2,750.
When are my fees due?
All fees are due no later than 30 days prior to the start date of the training.
Where is Santa Cruz and what is it like?
Santa Cruz is located on California's central coast equidistant from San Francisco and Big Sur. The city is a global tourist attraction with abundant activity, festivals, art, farmer's markets and much more. The city us surrounded by redwood forests and overlooks vast the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary. There are abundant hiking and biking trails, beaches, recreational facilities, galleries and much more. Santa Cruz is less than 45 minutes from San Jose International Airport, 75 minutes from San Francisco International Airport, and one hour from Big Sur. The Santa Cruz Yoga studio is on the vibrant West Side of town. Learn more about Sant Cruz Here:
Where can I stay?
- There are a wide vartiety of options: Hotels, motels, hostels, camping, sharing a space, AirBnB...
- Consider sharing a space with others in the program to reduce your cost!
Hotels & Motels
Mission Inn: Located two blocks from Santa Cruz Yoga
Sunset Inn: Located three blocks from Santa Cruz Yoga
Best Western: Located 2 miles from Santa Cruz Yoga
Dream Inn: Located 1 mile from Santa Cruz Yoga
The Carmelita Cottages: Located 1 mile from Santa Cruz Yoga
Pigeon Point: Located 30 minutes up the coast from Santa Cruz Yoga
Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park: Located 10-15 minutes from Santa Cruz Yoga
Sunset Beach: Located 25 minutes from Santa Cruz Yoga
Costanoa: Located 30 minutes from Santa Cruz Yoga
- ALSO: check out their tent cabins, lodges, trailers and more!
AirBnB - Room & Home Rentals (Shared or Exclusive)
All fees (tuition) are due in full no later than 30 days prior to the start date of the program.
After applying and receiving your welcome letter, you must pay the $500 Registration deposit to secure your pace in the training.
The Tuition fee is $2,750. Your $25 non-refundable application fee and $500 Registration deposit both count towards your tuition.
- This covers the entire teacher training and certification program.
- Not Included: travel, accommodations, books, and personal necessities.
- 1 of 2
- next ›