“The ultimate language of yoga is expressed in doing yoga, a practice that transcends words as we open our lives to living more consciously through the infinite wisdom of the heart. It is in this wisdom that we take the seat of the teacher, sharing yoga with all who cross our path. In my own experience as a yoga teacher, nothing has so changed my life as the commitment to sharing yoga in a way that helps students to develop their own personal and sustainable practice.” – From the “Introduction” to Teaching Yoga
Doing Yoga Makes Life Better
- Yoga makes us healthier, happier, more awake and in balance.
- The challenges we face in our daily lives become simpler and easier.
- The benefits of yoga you're enjoying in your life right now are at most a breath away for anyone.
- It’s natural to want to share this practice with others.
Do you want to teach yoga?
- Can you envision sharing yoga with others?
- Do you share my belief that yoga students deserve the best possible teachers?
- Are you open to becoming the very best yoga teacher you can be?
If so, I invite you to explore with me.
Teaching Yoga: Essential Foundations and Techniques (2010).
Now available English and Korean, with German, Spanish, French and Italian editions coming in 2015.
Yoga Sequencing: Designing Transformative Yoga Classes (2012).
Now available in English, Spanish, and German. French, Italian and Bulgrian translations coming in 2015.
Yoga Adjustments: Philosophy, Principles, and Techniques (2014).
Now available in English. Spanish, German, French and Italian editions coming in 2015 and 2016.
Dec. 27, 2014 - Jan. 3, 2015
Starts January 10th
Sunday, March 22
Saturday, May 16
- 1 of 2
- next ›