Teacher Training Registration
21-Day Program in Santa Cruz:
- Santa Cruz, California: Winter 2018 Training Starts January 15
- Santa Cruz, California: Summer 2018 Training Starts July 6
9-Month Weekend Program in Santa Cruz:
- 2018-19 Training Starts September 22
How to Register
- Complete the application (online, download, print, or mail)
Click Here To Download ProgramApplication
Go to Application form page
- Submit your application and $25 application fee (this fee counts towards your registration deposit).
- Receive your acceptance letter.
- Complete your registration by paying the full registration deposit of $500 (since you will have already paid $25, the balance is $475).
- Full Tuition is $2,750. Pay full tuition of $2,750 no later than 30 days prior to the start date of your program (your application deposit counts toward your tuition).
- Payment Plan - Pay the initial $500 payment (your application fee goes toward your first payment).
A non-refundable application fee of $25 is due upon receipt of your Application for Admission. This fee is applied toward your tuition.
After acceptance to the program, you must secure your registration through payment of the $500 Registration Deposit (your application fee counts towards this fee).
Tuition Payment Plan
A Monthly Payment Plan is available upon written request to those in the Weekend Format (9-month) program in Santa Cruz only. The Payment Plan lets you pay your tuition payment across a period of six months. Payments are as follows: Pay the $500 registration deposit to secure your place in the training (it must be paid no later than 30 days prior to the beginning of the cours) and monthly payments of $500 scheduled each month from the date of your initial payment. All payments (100% of the full tution) must be paid in full prior to receiving your Certificate of Completion. The total tuition with the Payment Plan is thus $3,000 ($250 more than when paying the full tuition 30 days prior to the program beginning).
The $25 application fee is not refundable. The $500 registration fee is refundable up until 90 days prior to the start of the course (minus the $25 application fee) and is forfeited after that. Two weeks prior to the course beginning 60% of the full tuition is refundable. One week prior to the course beginning there are no refunds.