Teacher Training Registration
21-Day Intensive Programs:
- Winter 2017 200-Hour Training Starts January 16
- Winter 2017 +300-Hour Training Starts January 16
- Summer 2017 200-Hour Starts July 7
- Summer 2017 +300-Hour Starts August 4
9-Month Weekend Programs
- Autumn 2017 Training Starts August 26
How to Register
- Complete the application (online, download, print, or mail)
Click Here To Download Program Application
- Submit your application and $25 application fee (this fee counts towards your registration deposit).
- Receive your acceptance letter.
- Complete your registration by paying the full registration deposit of $500 (since you will have already paid $25, the balance is $475).
- Full Tuition is $2,750. Pay full tuition of $2,750 no later than 30 days prior to the start date of your program (your application deposit counts toward your tuition).
- Or...Payment Plan - Pay the initial $500 payment (your application fee goes toward your first payment).
A non-refundable application fee of $25 is due upon receipt of your Application for Admission. This fee is applied toward your tuition.
After acceptance to the program, you must secure your registration through payment of the $500 Registration Deposit (your application fee counts towards this fee).
Weekend Program Payment Plan
A Monthly Payment Plan is available upon written request to those in the Weekend Format (9-month) program. The Payment Plan lets you pay your tuition payment across a period of six months. Payments are as follows: Pay the $500 registration deposit 30 days prior to the beginning of the course (or earlier) and monthly payments of $500 scheduled each month from the date of your initial payment. All payments (100% of the full tution) must be paid in full prior to receiving your Certificate of Completion. The total tuition with the Payment Plan is thus $3,000 ($250 more than when paying the full tuition 30 days prior to the program beginning).
The $25 application fee is not refundable. The $500 registration fee is refundable up until 30 days prior to the start of the course (minus the $100 application fee) and is forfeited after that. Two weeks prior to the course beginning 60% of the full tuition is refundable. One week prior to the course beginning there are no refunds.'