Teacher Training Registration
21-Day Program in Santa Cruz:
- Santa Cruz, California: Winter 2018 Training Starts January 15
- Santa Cruz, California: Summer 2018 Training Starts July 6
9-Month Weekend Program in Santa Cruz:
- 2018-19 Training Starts September 22
How to Register
- Complete the application (online, download, print, or mail)
Click Here To Download ProgramApplication
Go to Application form page
- Submit your application and $25 application fee (this fee counts towards your registration deposit).
- Receive your acceptance letter.
- Complete your registration by paying the full registration deposit of $500 (since you will have already paid $25, the balance is $475).
- Full Tuition is $2,750. Pay full tuition of $2,750 no later than 30 days prior to the start date of your program (your application deposit counts toward your tuition).
- Payment Plan - Pay the initial $500 payment (your application fee goes toward your first payment).
A non-refundable application fee of $25 is due upon receipt of your Application for Admission. This fee is applied toward your tuition.
After acceptance to the program, you must secure your registration through payment of the $500 Registration Deposit (your application fee counts towards this fee).
Tuition Payment Plan
A Monthly Payment Plan is available upon written request to those in the Weekend Format (9-month) program only. The Payment Plan lets you pay your tuition fee across a period of six months. Payments are as follows: Pay the $500 registration deposit to secure your place in the training (it must be paid no later than 30 days prior to the beginning of the course), make one payment prior to the start of the training, and make monthly payments of $500 each month from the date of your initial payment. All payments (100% of the full tution) must be paid in full prior to receiving your Certificate of Completion. The total tuition with the Payment Plan is thus $3,000 ($250 more than when paying the full tuition 30 days prior to the program beginning).
The $25 application fee is not refundable. The $500 registration fee is refundable up until 90 days prior to the start of the course (minus the $25 application fee) and is forfeited after that. Two weeks prior to the course beginning 60% of the full tuition is refundable. One week prior to the course beginning there are no refunds.