Teacher Training Registration
- Santa Cruz, California: Winter 2020 Training Starts January 13
- Santa Cruz, California: Summer 2020 Training Starts July 13
9-Month Weekend Program:
- 2020-21 Training Starts September 19th
How to Register
- Submit your application: Go to Application form page
- Submit your application and $25 application fee (this fee counts towards your registration deposit). Please use the Payment Menu on the right side of this page.
- Receive your acceptance letter.
- Complete your registration by paying the full registration deposit of $500 (since you will have already paid $25, the balance is $475). Please use the Payment Menu on the right side of this page.
- Full Tuition is $2,750 through Summer 2019. Starting Autummn 2019, tuition for 200-hour training remains at $2,750 while tuition for +300-hour training goes to $3,250. Pay full tuition of $2,750 or $3,250 no later than 30 days prior to the start date of your program (your application deposit counts toward your tuition). Please use the Payment Menu on the right side of this page.
- Optional Payment Plan - Pay the initial $500 payment (your application fee goes toward your first payment). See below for further details.
A non-refundable application fee of $25 is due upon receipt of your Application for Admission. This fee is applied toward your tuition.
After acceptance to the program, you must secure your registration through payment of the $500 Registration Deposit (your application fee counts towards this fee).
Tuition Payment Plan
A Monthly Payment Plan is available upon written request to those in the Weekend Format (9-month) program only. The Payment Plan lets you pay your tuition fee across a period of six months. Payments are as follows: Pay the $500 registration deposit to secure your place in the training (it must be paid no later than 30 days prior to the beginning of the course), make one payment prior to the start of the training, and make monthly payments of $500 each month from the date of your initial payment. All payments (100% of the full tution) must be paid in full prior to receiving your Certificate of Completion. This makes total tuition with the Payment Plan $3,000 for 200-hours and $3,500 for +300-hours ($250 more than when paying the full tuition 30 days prior to the program beginning).
The $25 application fee is not refundable. The $500 registration fee is refundable up until 90 days prior to the start of the course (minus the $25 application fee) and is forfeited after that. Two weeks prior to the course beginning 60% of the full tuition is refundable. One week prior to the course beginning there are no refunds.
"Once you have flown, you will walk the Earth with your eyes turned skyward; for there you have been, there you long to return."
- Leonardo da Vinci
- 1 of 2
- next ›